TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summertime Fashion

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT - Ric Rac. I used Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE for my layout. I have had this trimmed ric rac CS for years just never found use for it until today. I just got these Quickutz and had to use them. Love the bikini but this body will never been seen in one, you can bet on that. The onsie is more my style and more favorable to the eyes of the on lookers but even that is hard to take for some, LOL. I did a NY resolution to use up the CS I had accumulated whenever I could and to use my Quickutz that I have purchased and neglected so this killed 4 birds with 1 card. I will have to find me a sentiment to go on the lower section of my front panel. I wanted Happy Summertime or something like that but wouldn't ya know it, aint got one:( No stampin' on here today. The bikini is polka dotted so I matted the burnt orange layer with the wholes popped out on top of the light orange layer so it could be seen through the wholes. I then trimmed around the outter part of the pieces. Punched a small whole in the center of the top and added a daisy brad. I love my QK I just don't use them enough.
RECIPE:
Stamps: None
Paper: Non SU
Ink: None
Accessories: Quickutz Swim suit, Bikini, Daisy Brad

No comments: