TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy 55th Anniversary Mom & Pop

Yeh I found time to stamp this morning, This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE. I had just enough time to combine these 2 but not enough for Mondays TLC - will have to try that one this weekend.Anyway tomorrow is Anniversary # 55 for the in-laws and I needed a card. I lovingly tease them constantly about how much I hoped they enjoyed their 50th celebration. Guess who did most all of the prep work? I promised them if I survived it would happen again on their 75th because it would take me that long to work up the nerve to try again. LOL. So for this card I inked the negative side of Birds & Swirls CB folder with Soft Sky and ran vanilla cs through the cuttlebug. I matted this on soft sky then blue bayou. Blue bayou strips to accent the red lacey ribbon attached. The sentiment is one I found at the dollar store a few yrs back. I just loved the font of this one. It is stamped in versamark then heat embossed using red tinsel EP on vanilla cs. I cut that layer out using the giga scallop circle then mega scallop circle in red. Paper pierced the scallop centers of the red layer and popped the sentiment up on dimensionals. Hope they like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps:
Dollar Store Happy Anniversary
Paper: vanilla, red, blue bayou, soft sky
Ink: versa mark
Accessories: ribbon, red tinsel embossing powder, heat gun
Techniques: heat emboss

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Great card - looks like a present in itself. Happy Anniversary to them! 54 - WOW!