TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Seaside Sketches

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER - Chelemom. In browsing through Michele's gallery I found her CRAFTY SECRETS CHALLENGE card to CASE. I changed the colors, dp from slanted to vertical, and I moved her brad from the tag to the main image itself. This seashell brad is one I found at Michaels Friday on a shopping sprey and felt like it fit today's card which is using Thursday's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - Brads because we were to use brads to place focus on our main image. I loved the layout and theme so I kept those but used a different image. I loved the beddng used in Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE. The blues were gorgeous in that quilt.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Seaside Sketches
Paper: My Minds Eye -Everyday Tango DP, white
Ink: black stazon
Accessories: prismacolor pencils, blending stumps, gamsol, tag punch, horizontal slot punch
Techniques: Gamsol Blending

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

I LOVE the shell on this! wonderful colors and great stamp set!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love it! Great dp and colors! love the shell!