TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Surprise New Little Baby Girl

No No No, no more baby news for this family for awhile I hope. Just a cute name for today's project using the stamp sets. This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER - denidill (aka Denise). From her gallery I chose to CASE her SWEET BABY card. I changed the colors to make it a girly card, the image was my inspiration but since I did not have that one I used baby firsts image, and the layout. I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Real Regal Saffron and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Surprise Pop Up Card. I tied a red ribbon into a knot around the rattle for Thursday's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - Get Knotty. The ratttle and bottle from A New Little Someone were stamped in Brilliance Black, colored w/markers and cut out. The rattle is popped up. The sentiment also from A New Little Someone is stamped in real red on so saffron. The front panel is regal rose stamped with Aida Cloth using Regal rose. The main image is from Baby Firsts and is stamped in Brilliance Black on white and colored w/markers. I punched the image out with a deckle square punch then my Giga Square scallop punch was used to punch real red to layer the main image on. The tab punch was used to punch regal rose cs for a pull tab.
RECIPE:
Stamps: A New Little Someone, Baby Firsts, Aida Cloth
Paper: Regal Rose, Real Red, So Saffron, White
Ink: Real red, Regal Rose, so saffron, Brilliance black
Accessories: Giga Scallop Square, Square Deckle Punch, Tab Punch, Ribbon
Techniques: Surprise Pop Up Card - Tutorial found HERE

No comments: