TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Best Friend Bookmark

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 400. I choose SKETCH CHALLENGE # 370 from the list of previous challenges.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 390 - Lime Razzle Delight.
I used panel 2 for my bookmark for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 392 - Fold Over Bookmark.I have said it before and will say it agail. This site has some of the GREATEST people in the world on it. I love you all. If I could make one of these for everyone that has touched my life and my heart and send it to you I would, but here is your cyber view of my love for you and some cyber hugs to go with it. (((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))
RECIPE:
Stamps: In My Thoughts
Paper: rich razzleberry, daffodil delight, lucky limeade, ? dp
Ink: lucky limeade 
Accessories: ribbon, fiskars pointed flower border punch, SU corner punch
Techniques: fold over bookmark

No comments: