TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Baby Swiped Sympathy

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 387 - Old Midnight Ripples with a dessert option of CAS style. So I did them both along with Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 389 - Blissful Backgrounds where we were to pick one of the many different background tutorials. In my search on Monday I found this one that I wanted to try called STRIPED WIPE TUTORIAL.  It is one of Beate's many fabulous creations and it used a baby wipe folded and re-inkers along the edge then swipe the wipe across glossy card stock which is what I did using today's 3 colors.
Then I stamped the image from Serene Silhouettes in midnight muse and matted on midnight muse. My base is old olive and the sentiment from Close as a Memory is stamped in midnight muse. I tied some raspberry ripple ribbon and was done. How much more CAS can I make it? LOL.
Now I owe I owe so off to work I go. Na Na Nananana Na Na Na Na Na. Can you hear the smurf tune? LOL
RECIPE:
Stamps: Serene Silhouettes, Close As A Memory
Paper: glossy cs, midnight muse, old olive
Ink: old olive, midnight muse, rasberry ripple
Accessories: ribbon, baby wipe, re-inkers
Techniques: Striped wipe background

No comments: