TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Blue Marbled Birthday Greetings Set Sail

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 389 - Blissful Backgrounds where we were to search the Resources here at SCS and select one. I choose to use the ROLLING MARBLE BACKGROUND using pacific point ink on white cs.
Today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 182 - Color Challenge Dark Blue & White was fun to include. I used pacific point and just to make sure I got the dark blue right my cardd base is midnight muse.
I stamped the image from Set Sail and the sentiments from Birthday Greetings in pacific point.
I have a couple of birthday cards I have been trying to decide which one to give my dh in a couple of weeks but I think this will be it. He loves fishing and just being on the water. He could care less if it is fresh water or salt water just as long as it is water and something is tugging on the other end of the rod. LOL.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Set Sail, Birthday Greetings
Paper: white, midnight muse Ink: pacific point
Accessories: marbles
Techniques: rolling marble background

No comments: