TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Brayered Silhouette Thank You

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 397.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 387 - Old Midnight Ripples.
Today I used a technique for backgrounds from the tutorial section called BRAYERED SKY for Monday's BLISSFUL BACKGROUNDS where we were to pick from the many choices of background tutorials available here at SCS. I started way off the paper to tone the dark colors down some and added some sponging to fill in the gaps then stamped the image from Serene Silhouettes in midnight muse. I used my Marvy Mega Scallop Circle punch. My dp is from The Paper Studio "Classics" stack. I tried to find a sentiment that read "you put a song in my heart" and could not so I grabbed Because I Care and changed to a Thank You card.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Serene Silhouettes, Because I Care
Paper: vanilla, midnight muse, raspberry ripple,
Ink: old olive, midnight muse
Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals, Marvy Giga Scallop Circle
Techniques: Brayered Sky, sponging, 3D

No comments: