TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Curly Senitments

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 386 - Dust It Off, Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 396 and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 386 - Primrose Summer Breeze.
WOW talk about dust!! I bout threw myself in a asthma attach getting out my Close To My Heart sets. I went crazy years ago when I was 1st introduced to that company. I love their sentiments but had to put them in a drawer. Well with me "out of sight, out of mind". I also dusted of some ribbon that I bought about 6 months ago and never have used as well as my Martha Stewart Diamond Fence punch that has not seen love in awhile. I embossed the baja breeze panel with The Paper Studio's Script embossing folder.
Hope you like it
RECIPE:
Stamps: Curly Sentiments - CTMH
Paper: white, baja breeze, primrose petals
Ink: primrose petals
Accessories: MS Diamond Fence, TPS Script EF, Ribbon, Dimensionals
Techniques: dry embossing, 3D

No comments: