TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Build a flower of Love

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 389 - Bravo Regal Starfruit, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 391 - No Stamping and my layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 255.
I just HAD TO HAVE this build a flower from Cheery Lynn Designs the day it was released and this is the 5th time I have NOT been able to get the stems to punch out without cutting them out, ggrrrrr. I know it is not my cuttlebug. Oh Well it is what it is since this is no stamping and no coloring and took me longer than any other card I have made.
RECIPE:
Stamps: none :(
Paper: white, bravo burgandy, regal rose, TPS - Love You dp
Ink: bravo burgandy
Accessories: Brad, Nesties Label 16, Cheery Lynn Design "Build a Flower"
Techniques: no stamping, die cut build a flower

No comments: