TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Thinking of You with Rolled Up Flowers

Well I stayed away as long as I could between lost Mojo and vacation I think it has been about 2 weeks since my last upload. I am BACK!! So this is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 395 - Rolled FLowers and today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 188 - Pinterest Inspiration.
I saw the leaves with the water drops and went for it.
For my flower I used a new to me Fiskars punch and some coordinating card stock. I found this leaf on my desktop and it worked perfect. I used some crystal effects to simulate dew drops.
My sentiment is from All Year Cheer I and is stamped in rich razzleberry ink.
I wish to thank all my cyber friends for their wonderful and inspirational words of encouragment. You are all so dear to my heart. God has blessed my through you all and since I love stamping SO much I am going to continue with or without Mojo. Now off to work and see ya tomorrow with some cool colors to play along with I bet.
RECIPE:
Stamps: All Year Cheer I
Paper: vanilla, coordinating cs
Ink: rich razzleberry
Accessories: marker, crystal effects, Fiskars Flower punch
Techniques: rolled flower, doodling

No comments: