TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wild Rose Birthday

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 347.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 337 - Real Night Delight.
This is also for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 339 - In CASE You Forgot where we were to CASE the 1st card favorited. Well I did that Monday so I had to move to the next 1st card ;) in my favorites today and that would be Cammie's WILD ROSE HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I changed up the colors, used only the small rose and leaves and changed the layout. I just told Shannon I have not 2 step stamped in so long I almost forgot how to. LOL. I had so much fun making this. I stamped off in real red with the solid rose image then stamped the overlay image on top for both the roses and leaves. I stamped the HB from "BIRTHDAY GREETING" sentiment in night of navy and the other sentiment in real red on daffodil delight.
Hope you like it, now off to work
RECIPE:
Stamps: Wild Rose, Birthday Greetings - SU
Paper: white, real red, daffodil delight, night of navy
Ink: real red, night of navy
Accessories: copics, Fiskars scallop eyelet border punch, stamp-a-ma-jig
Techniques: 2 Step Stamping

No comments: