TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, August 29, 2011

I Need Refuge and Strength

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 340 - Embossed Kisses where I used the solid cross image from Refuge and Strength inking in daffodil delight then stamped on a Tim Hold "Sheet Music" embossing folder that was inked with pacific point then stamped on kraft and trimmed around the edges. Know what happens when yellow meets blue? YEP! GREEN!! Oh well.
This is also for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 133 - A Bright Kraft Color Challenge.
I used crumb cake, pacific point and daffodil delight.
Since my cross was so small I decided to ink the embossing folder up in daffodil delight and emboss some vanilla cs for my base panel matted in daffodil delight. I attached the Amazing grace background image stamped in pacific point a top and popped the cross up on it.
I hope I don't need this anytime soon but my stash is rapidly depleting. We have had soo much tragedy this year where I work, the latest was a power worker killed in an electrical storm here in our area a couple weeks ago that was a son-in-law to one of our nurses.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Refuge & Strength - SU, Amazing Grace sheet music
Paper: vanilla, crumb cake, daffodil delight, pacific point
Ink: daffodil delight, pacific point
Accessories: ribbon, TH Sheet Music EF
Techniques: dry emboss, 3D, Cuttlebug - Negative Effect, Embossed Kisses

No comments: