TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Southwest Cowboy Birthday

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 338 - Cutting Cherry Calypso Mustard.
I used my Copic Air Brush System and copic markers to make my background sunset scene.
This is also for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 340 - Embossed Kisses. I inked my hunka cowboy with more mustard then pressed it onto my Argyle embossing folder that was inked with cherry cobbler then stamped on my focal panel. I did the same with the cactus except I used Herringbone EF. My sentiment was stamped onto more mustard using cherry cobbler ink. My focal panel was matted on calypso coral. I embossed my cherry cobbler base with Houndstooth EF. Added some ribbon, then tied my horse brad with red cording. I had a day where my Libra zodiac sign was in full force. I could NOT decide which folder to use so I used them all. LOL. My stamp set is called "SOUTHWEST COWBOY" from MARKS FINEST PAPERS. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Southwest Cowboy - MFP
Paper: white, more mustard, cherry cobbler, calypso coral
Ink: more mustard, cherry cobbler
Accessories: Copics, ABS, Herringbone EF, Argyle EF, Houndstooth EF
Techniques: dry emboss, ABS, Embossed Kisses