TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dr.Rhubarb's Get Well Wish

Happy Saturday everyone.  Have you met Rhubarb yet?  I hope you have already been seeing him in my blog post or over at Splitcoast stampers in my gallery or from any of the other Sweet N Sassy design team members.
Here is a fun image from SWEET N SASSY STAMPS new character lineup of RHUBARB's that I wanted to share with you today.

This is for today's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 296 - Modern Lola.
I love this darling little WHITE FIRST AID STORAGE BOX.
I used a new image from the new character line of Rhubarbs called "Dr.Rhubarb" found at SWEET N SASSY STAMPS.
You know I could NOT resist this image being an RN this just had to be used.  I think Dr.Rhubarb's expert medical advice would be more than welcomed by anyone. 
I colored the image with copics YG93 & 95, BG72, & N1 & N3.  I used my Airbush system to airbrush around the inside of the nestie and on the oval punched sentiment panel using Y000 & Y00.  Both the focal image and sentiment are popped up on dimensionals.
The base and ribbon is baja breeze and the dp is from a stack that I do not have named, sorry.
Both the image and sentiment are digitals printed on white cs.

Hope you like this fun GET WELL project.

No comments: