TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Stacked & Recycled Autumn Bounty

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 79 - Stacked and also today's QUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLENGE # 75 - Holstein. Linda is such a dear sweet person how could I not play today? I chose her WEDDING CARD and changed the embossing folder, colors and theme. I do wish I had that flower she used but since I don't I had to use what I have "PEONY". I cut the layers out in white then sponged daffodil delight and real red for Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 337 - Real Night Delight. My button in the center of the smallest flower is from an old flannel shirt that I wore fishing so many times I was ashamed to even have it around so I removed the buttons and tossed the shirt. Never realized those buttons would come in handy one day. LOL. My recycled button is for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 337 - Recycling.
Off to an early but short day at work and trip the dentist, ouch.
My sentiment was stamped in night of navy and is from SWEET N SASSY STAMPS from a set called "AUTUMN BOUNTY".
Have a fabulous Friday.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Autumn Bounty - SNS
Paper: white, night of navy
Ink: night of navy, real red, daffodil delight
Accessories: button, Peony Nestability, Diamonds & Dot EF, Swiss Dots EF
Techniques: dry emboss, Stacked, Recycle

1 comment:

Cathymac said...

Love the split embossing, and the stacked flower, Neva! Your lovely card is perfect for all the challenges!