TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Recycled Wild Rose Birthday Bookmark

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 337 - Recycling. I just was NOT happy with the finished product from Wednesday but had to get to work so had to settle until today. I love today's WT challenge. I used some ribbons from something made over a year ago as well. I addeda layer to the top of the daffodil delight panel that was stamped like the background panel, punched a slot and made a bookmark which is what I wanted to do yesturday. The bookmark is temporarily attached by 2 sided removable tape.
So this is also for Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 347.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 337 - Real Night Delight.
This is also for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 339 - In CASE You Forgot where we were to CASE the 1st card favorited. Well I did that Monday so I had to move to the next 1st card ;) in my favorites today and that would be Cammie's WILD ROSE HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I changed up the colors, used only the small rose and leaves and changed the layout. I just told Shannon I have not 2 step stamped in so long I almost forgot how to. LOL. I had so much fun making this. I stamped off in real red with the solid rose image then stamped the overlay image on top for both the roses and leaves. I stamped the HB from "BIRTHDAY GREETING" sentiment in night of navy and the Script Background image also in night of navy.
My oldest dd (Shannon aka e3stamper) is a bookworm and her bd is in Oct. Guess who is getting this gifted to them in Oct? YEP! She will LOVE it or at least I hope she does.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Wild Rose, Birthday Greetings - SU, Script BG - ?
Paper: white, real red, daffodil delight, night of navy
Ink: real red, night of navy, lucky lemonade
Accessories: ribbon, stickles, copic, dimensionals. slot punch
Techniques: Bookmark, 3D

1 comment:

Cathymac said...

Very pretty, Neva! This stamp set brings back memories...I'm sure it is still on my shelf! LOL! Once again you've nailed all your challenges!