TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

A CASE of Wildflowers


I AM BACK!!! Yeah! I have missed being home so that I could play along and what fabulous challenges I have missed until today. So this is for today's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 237 - SNS owner Korin. So happy to Korin in the spotlight this week. I chose to CASE Korin's WILDFLOWERS changing the colors, layout and theme.

Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 298 - Patina where I found my inspiration in this GREEN TUBE VASE.

Friday's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 78 - Embossing Central. I had to have this SU Square Lattice EF.
Also Friday's QUEEN FOR THE DAY # 74 - Snowmanqueen finding inspiration in Carolyn's Inspired flowers. How kewl that we were inspired by the same photo.

Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 336 - Versamark where I stamped my focal image in versamark and stamped on the blushing bride strip of cardstock. I love the look of doing that, it makes a deeper image result.

Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 346.

Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 336 - Blushing Wisteria Sand

For my focal image I used "WILDFLOWERS" set from SWEET N SASSY STAMPS. I inked the image with SU Markers of Wisteria, blushing bride and old olive then stamped on a misted sheet of watercolor paper after huffing. I stamped a portion of the sentiment then punched with the smalled oval punch then inked the remained of the sentiment and stamped on the inside. See my blog post for the inside view.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Wildflowers - SNS
Paper: white, watercolor, wisteria, sahara sand, blushing bride, WildRose Lilac Mist
Ink: wisteria wonder, blushing bride, sahara sand, old olive, versamark
Accessories: copics, mist spray, layered oval punches

1 comment:

Basslady said...

your creation is so adorable!

i love the layout of the card and the splendid colours!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo