TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Greetings with Gerbers

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 310 - Wild Saffron Points. I loved the sketch from Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 106 - Sketch Inspired by NancyK so I played along with it again.
My stamp set is called "Greet The Day With Gerbers" and it is from MARKS FINEST PAPERS.
I stamped the image in momento black on white cs then colored with copics after a failed attempt on watercolor paper and watercoloring. It went into file #13. I sponged around the edges with pacific point then popped it up on so saffron matt that was cut then embossed using Nesties Square Scallops. I used my copic marker to color my ribbon the right color. The dp is some I just got Saturday from Michaels called "It's My Party". Love that glitter dp. I added stickles to my image as well.
Now off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Greet The Day With Gerbers - MFP
Paper: white, so saffron, It's My Party dp
Ink: momento tuxedo black
Accessories: stickles, ribbon, copics, Nesties, fiskars sunburst border punch
Techniques: sponge distressing, 3D

No comments: