TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Sew What's New?

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 313 - Bargello Design and last Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 311 - Stunning Silhouettes.
OK so I am not sure if this is right or not but it is what it is. My head is still so full of cold medicine that my "out of body experience" lingeres on and today is the 1st in many that I felt like making it upstairs to make something.
I found this Cosmo Cricket "Material Girl" dp that had 3/4 inch strips of designs and I cut it in 3/4 inch stripes then matted on vanilla. My focal image is from MARKS FINEST PAPERS called "Sew What?" and was stamped in momento tuxedo black.
My sentiment is stamped in baja breeze.
Because I owe, it's off to work I go, otherwise I would probably be back in the bed again today.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sew What - MFP
Paper: vanilla, black, cosmo cricket Material Girl
Ink: momento tuxedo black, baja breeze
Techniques: bargello design

No comments: