TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Brick Wall

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 321. I used a set from MARKS FINEST PAPERS called "BRICK WALL" which is exactly what I have hit lately in trying to accomplish my goals.
I did not like what I started or even ended up with for Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 311 - Always Perfect Roses so I did a "do over" AGAIN. LOL. Maybe one day I will get it right.
Rose red pattern paper and perfect plum cs on a white base. I stamped the brick image in tuxedo black then the flower image in always artichoke and colored the flowers with copics. I cut the 4 squares 1 1/8 inch matted on rose red then on always artichoke after distressing the edges. I stamped the sentiment in tuxedo.
NOW I like how this turned out much better. I hate waste and I was so ready to file this in the trash.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Brick Wall - MFP
Paper: white, perfect plum, always artichoke, rose red, rose red pp
Ink: momento tuxedo black, always artichoke
Accessories: copics, gems, ribbon, edge distresser, stickles
Techniques: edge distressing, copic coloring

No comments: