TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gerbers in Color

*** BE SURE TO CHECK THE POST BELOW THIS ONE FOR TODAY'S MFP BLOG HOP ***
This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 309 - Not Quite Cajun Daffodils. My layout is from CARD POSITIONING SYSTEM SKETCH CHALLENGE # 204 and what a fun layout this is. I typically avoid square cards but I love this sketch so I had to play along.
The stamp set I used called "GREET THE DAY WITH GERBERS" is from MARKS FINEST PAPERS and is available starting today. See my blog for more details.
Now I owe, I owe, so off to work I go. TeeHee.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Greet The Day With Gerbers - MFP
Paper: white, not quite navy, NQN pattern paper, daffodile delight, cajun craze
Ink: momento tuxedo black, cajun craze
Accessories: copics, crystal beads, dimensionals
Techniques: doodling, 3d

12 comments:

Janet said...

Daisies, front and centre...excellent. Love your coloring and highlighting.

Ted said...

Great coloring. :) Awesome!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

How pretty in today's colors, Neva!! I love the sentiment you chose, and the doodling is a wonderful addition! Well done, GF!

Virgo5 said...

So Beautiful, love the colouring!

Joanne Travis said...

So beautifully colored, I love the cheery Gerberas.

Kristie Maynard said...

Beautiful job on this card!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Beautiful card, Neva!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Very pretty, I like your doodle frame around the image.

Unknown said...

Saw this on SCS, what a fabulous card, great layout, paper choices and coloring! I like the sentiment placement as well. ITs hip to be square!

Harriet Skelly said...

Neva I love how you colored the flowers! Great minds - I used this sketch for my Gerber card too!

Erum Tasneem said...

beautiful colouring and such a lovely card!

dawnmercedes said...

oh! I love how you cropped it!