TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Sketch Inspired Yellow Roses

This is for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 106 - Sketch Inspired by NancyK. I kept the scallop edge for the bottom and for the matt of the focal point but changed from a square to a heart shape. I love my heart shaped Nesties and just do not get to use them as much as I would like and what better day to use them than today?
I used daffodile delight for the scalloped heart matt. I used my Martha Stewart heart scalloped border punch for the edge.
I found these darling rosettes from Recollections Saturday and had to fill the heart with them since yellow roses are my all time fav. I like red but I LOVE yellow ones.
Now off to work
RECIPE:
Paper: white, daffodil delight
Accessories: Recollections Rosettes, Nesties Hearts, Nesties Scallop Hearts, Martha Stewart Scalloped Heart Border Punch, dimensionals

1 comment: