TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Nicest Things

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 320. I used the color combo from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 310 - Wild Saffron Points.
I used a stampin' up stamp set called The Nicest Thing. I love these hugging little girls bc they remind me of my 2 girls when they were little. I used to "pray" they would love each other and not fight. Well you do not that all prayers get answered but not always they way you requested right? LOL. Just kidding they did have their fights but overall they get along and love each very much even now as adults.
My image was stamped in momento tuxedo black then colored with copics and matted on pacific point then wild wasabi. I added a small piece of wasabi at the bottom after trimming with my MS shearing scissors.
My base dp is so saffron pattern paper and I can not remember who made the green dp. The middle panel was stamped in pacific point and matted on PP cs.
RECIPE:
Stamps: The Nicest Things - SU
Paper: whtie, so saffron, so saffron pp, pacific point, wild wasabi
Ink: momento tuxedo black, pacific point
Accessories: copics, daisy brad, prima,
Techniques: copic coloring, out of the box

1 comment:

jhet said...

Very gorgeous card!! The green dp is from Basic Grey. :) TFS!