TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Family Tree Silhouette

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 310 - Silhouettes.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 320.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 310 - Wild Saffron Points.
My focal panel was sponged with pacific point, so saffron then wild wasabi, then I stamped the silhouette image of trees from MARKS FINEST PAPERS in Momento tuxedo black. I added some glitter to the trees with my black spica glitter pen. Hard to see in photo. This is up on higher dimensionals than the so saffron panel.
My so saffron panel was sponged with pacific point and the sentiment stamped with pacific point and the leaf image with wild wasabi. This is up on dimensionals.
The dp panel is from Basic Gray Marjolaine.
I embossed the pacifc point base panel was embossed with cuttlebug argyle folder. I wrapped some hemp around and tied in a knot.
RECIPE:
Stamps: My Family Tree - MFP
Paper: white, so saffron, pacific point, BG Marjolaine
Ink: momento tuxedo black, pacific point, wild wasabi
Accessories: hemp, spica black glitter pen, dimensionals 2 differnt heights
Techniques: sponge distressing, 3D

No comments: