TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Gerber Daisy Sneak Peek

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 318, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 308 - River Gray Whispers and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 310 - Heat Emboss over Dry Emboss. Well I just had to prove to myself I could successfully complete that technique and I am much happer with today's results. I used stylized flowers and white embossing powder on top.
My image is stamped in river rock then colored with PRISMA's Yep I finally dusted them off and showed them some lovin'. LOL.
I used my corner punch to dress up my popped up focal panel.
The image and sentiment are from a set called "GREET THE DAY WITH GERBERS" which will be available next week from MARKS FINEST PAPERS.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Greet The Day With Gerbers - MFP
Paper: white, basic gray, river rock
Ink: river rock, basic gray
Accessories: cuttlebug, stylized flowers, White embossing powder, ribbon
Techniques: heat emboss, dry emboss, heat emboss over dry emboss

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love the white embossed background! Lovely!