TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Case of Santa's Face

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER - Flowergal36. Dawn is so talented and sweet to boot. I love her gallery and had a hard time choosing just 1 to CASE but finally decided on her CRACKED SANTA. I changed the colors, layout and ribbon. Left off the cracked glass kept the same type of image but used one from a different stamp company. I stamped my Rubbernecker Santa Face in real red on vanilla then colored the red with copic, the olive is SU marker. I applied white fun flock to the hat, crystal effects to the glasses and stickles to the holly & berries. punched out some vanilla, real red, and old olive branches and attached then under the popped up sentiment from A Cardinal Christmas sentiment which is punched with lg oval and layered with old olive. Hope you like it and I will be doing more CASEing but I have to pick up my cooking where I left it at 10pm. Kids coming for Thanksgiving lunch.
RECIPE:
Stamps: A Cardinal Christmas, Santa's Face, Rubbernecker
Paper: Dashing dp, real red, old olive, vanilla
Ink: real red, old olive
Accessories: gold and red cord, MS branch punch, lg oval punch, stickles, crystal effects. white fun flock

No comments: