TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

For The Sweet Bride Gift Card Holder

Man did I have a hard time with today's colors. I needed a wedding gift card holder for a co-worker so this is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE - Going Really Vanilla and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Pop Up Gift Card Holder. I had picked up this yummy dp at Michaels on a recent shopping trip and it matches going gray so well I decided to try it for today, well the lines in the dp are white. So I tried using my Vanilla Craft Ink pad again and again CAN NOT get that vanilla to show. I ended up having to use some white detail EP to emboss it with. So my vanilla is now my ribbon. My image is from Sweetly Stamped from H & M STAMP COMPANY. Wouldn't you know it I head downstairs to take my pics and smear the not yet dried stickles. gggrrrr. I need to just go to work and try this again some other day. LOL. On the inside I stamped crosshatch bg with going gray on gong gray card base. Then the senimtent from Fancy Flex Phrases (whew what a mouthful that title is!) the same way and matted it on really rust circle scallop.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Fancy Flexible Phrases - SU, Sweetly Stamped, Just Married, HMStampCo
Paper: Going Gray, DP, Really Rust
Ink: Vanilla Craft Ink, Going Gray
Accessories: Ribbon, Stickles
Techniques: Gift Card Holder

No comments: