TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, November 28, 2008

3rd Generation Birthday

This is for today's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - Pinky Animal 3. We were to use the color pink, an animal and a number. Well that fit my needs perfect. I have 2 granddaughters turning 3 in Feb so this is a card for 1 of them. I used 2 new sets from H & M STAMP COMPANY. My image is from "Generation of Stitches" and was stamped in choc chip then colored with copics and SU markers. The sentiment is from "All About Birthdays" and is stamped in regal rose. The number is from an acrylic number set I bougt many yrs ago and it is stamped in regal rose.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Generation of Stitches, All About Birthdays, HMStampCo, number set
Paper: pink Pirouette, white, close to cocoa
Ink: regal rose, choc chip, creamy caramel
Accessories: button, hemp

.
DONT' FORGET TO COME BACK MONDAY FOR :

No comments: