TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

SWEETS FOR THE SWEET

Hello Tuesday challenge lovers. This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE - Triple-peat and for my layout I used the sketch from this past weekends HEATHER ROLIN'S SKETCH & COLOR COMBO. I changed the circles to squares this time. The dp is some from Basic Gray I have had for a couple of yrs just not used yet, sad I know. The scalloped squares are from SU and Fiskars. Image and sentiment are stamped in black brilliance. Cake and stand are colored with copics and the berries with SU markers then cut out, crystal effects applied and popped up. The large strawberry is from Quickutz and it is popped up. The kraft base is stamped with Baroque Motifs using the new versa mark champagne pad that leaves a sparkle behind. So pretty IRL. Hope ya like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs - SU, Sweetly Stamped - HMStampCo
Paper: kraft, real red, basic black, white, basic gray dp
Ink: black brillians, versa mark champagne, real red, glorious green
Accessories: scallop square punches
Techniques: 3d,

2 comments: