TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Classic Star of the Month

I have been waiting on the prime opportunity to make a card for this occassion and today's SKETCH CHALLENGE seemed to fit the time. Many months ago I was honored by Heather Rolin owner of H & M STAMP COMPANY to accept an invitation as a Design Team member then last month honored again as the 1st Star of the Month. This month the STAR was passed on to DEBBIE CORBARI. She is so full of energy. Guess I was too when I was young. LOL. I made this to send to her. I embossed the red layer with Diamonds in the rough CB folder. I stamped the star background from Classic Backgrounds on white. I made lg dots around the card with my white jel pen. The main image is the award we are sent to post on our blog. I printed it, cut it out pasted it on white and popped this up. Hope she likes it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Classic Backgrounds
Paper: Non Su Brown, red, white
Ink: ruby red
Accessories: whtie jel pen, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder
Techniques: Dry Emboss

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wonderful!

Lauren said...

This is so pretty! Love the white dot accents.