TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

CASE of Doggie Years

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER - Becca Stamps. I chose her HE WILL BRING US GOODNESS even though the end results do not look like hers. I did not use a CB embossed layer, replaced the 4 brads with stamped and cut out images to place in the corners. This cute set can be found at H & M STAMP COMPANY. This is not the idea I started with but loaded anyway. I think I may have been better off to NOT stamp today. I am still so sick. Last night I noticed a sore throat and found a couple of white spots back there. Not sure it is not strept throat. I have decided I may never get well. :( I stamped the images in black and colored with wc pencils.

Don't forget about our Blog Hop. See the post below.

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

sorry youre still feeling yucky! Cute doggie card!