TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

More Merry Jingle Bells


This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 559 - Honey there's a Rose in our Garden, and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 562 - Pieced and Cut Words.
I wanted to keep this a CAS so I avoided the temptation to add layers and ribbons, etc. I cut the jingle bell die in hello honey, rose red and garden green and trimmed the top of the garden green panel and glued it on top of the rose red. I filled in the bells with hello honey and rose red. I stamped the sentiments omitting the M and C which were cut out from Quickutz Ginger alphabet and attached appropriately. 
I stamped the sentiment on the inside and envelope in rose red. Hope you like it and now off to work.
RECIPE:
Stamps: More Merry Messages 
Paper: white, Rose Red, Garden Green, Hello Honey 
Ink: Rose Red, Garden Green 
Accessories: Memory Box Jingle Bells, Quickutz Ginger 
Techniques: Paper piecing

No comments: