TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, December 14, 2015

Trimming the Tree with Peaceful Christmas Wishes

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 564 - Rags to Riches where we were to use something that we had lying around from another project or a failed project. Mine was the cording and die cut which I had for a previous challenge but did not like the way it looked so I didn't use it as well as the card. I had stamped the branch once and was going to use it but could not decided how to use it until today. I added 2 more stamped branches and like it much better along with adding the die cut. This is also for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 355 - Trim the Tree.  Well the tree is trimmed and the ornaments are hung. It will soon be time to take them all down again but for now this is what I came up with today. 
I stamped the greeting on the front in cherry cobbler and  I stamped the branches in wild wasabi as well as the sentiment on the inside and envelope. Hope you like it. I am so miffed because I am finished labeling all my cards and have a stamp set I bought just for this holiday and have not even had an opportunity to ink it up. Hopefully tomorrow's color challenge will work. Now off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Peaceful Wishes, Christmas Cheer .
Paper: White, gold dp
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler 
Accessories: gold cording, Shapeabilities Holiday Tags, dimensionals 
Techniques: CAS, 3D, die cuts

No comments: