TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

More Merry Messages with Cute Critters

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENG E# 568. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 558 - Tip top Chocolate Wonder with dessert of die cuts or punches. My cute feeding deer is for Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 352 - Holiday/Winter Critters.  I used the ornament for the circle on the sketch and popped it up. I sponged watermelon wonder and tip top taupe ink on the ornament attached the deer and then added stickles for snowy effect.
I stamped the sentiment on the front in choc chip. The inside and envelope were stamped in watermelon wonder. I hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: More Merry Messages 
Paper: Vanilla, Choc chip, tip top taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Bo Bunny Altitude dp
Ink: Choc chip, tip top taupe, Watermelon Wonder 
Accessories: IO Deer, Spellbinders Holiday Tag die
Techniques: 3D, sponging, die cuts

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE IT! LOVE THE SPONGED ORNAMENT AND GREAT LAYERS