TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, December 7, 2015

Season's Greeting Lovely Tree

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 563 - Small Stamp Designs
I used the small stamp from Lovely as a tree to border my focal image. I stamped all images in garden green for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 354 - Christmas Greens. After stamping my tree on the focal panel and without inking again I stamped again on the inside of the card for a slightly lighter image then stamped the sentiment over the tree.
I also stamped Merry Christmas on the upper panel of the inside as well as the back side of the envelope. I distressed the edges of my focal panel with the ink pad before matting on white card base. I cut an oval and used the cut out for my reverse masking around the tree using pear pizzazz ink. I added stickles to the tree and all the small twigs around it. I hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Season's Greetings 
Paper: white 
Ink: Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz 
Accessories: Stickles, oval mask 
Techniques: Reverse Masking, Small Stamp Designs

No comments: