TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Season's Greetings Silhouette

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 563 - Christmas Eve where we were to use silhouettes. My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 572. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 562 - A New Year. I cut the focal circle panel from some silver dp and trimmed it with black cs. I used black cs to cut our the trees and deer silhouettes. I used delightful Dijon cs for the gold. I stamped the sentiment and greeting in black ink. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Season's Greetings 
Paper: white, silver, black, delightful dijon 
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black 
Accessories: Nestabilities Circle, IO Trees, IO deer 
Techniques: 3d, silhouettes

No comments: