TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Big Boy for James


This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 569. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENG E# 559 - Honey there's a rose in my garden and the popped up HAPPY is from the MFP set I used stamped in garden green, cut and popped up on dimensionals for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 562 - Pieced and Cut Words the rose red HB are from It's Your Birthday SU Set. 
I used a sentiment from IYB set for the inside and the HHB for the envelope. I needed a masculine birthday card for Jessie's brother so this will go in the mail today.  Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: It's Your Birthday & All Year Cheer II - SU, Big Boy Toys - MFP 
Paper: white, hello honey, garden green, rose red 
Ink: Garden Green, rose red 
Accessories: dimensionals, ribbon, clear glaze 
Techniques: sponging, copics, 3D

No comments: