TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, December 31, 2015

A Lotus of Thanks

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 564 - Make A Toast to 2016 where we were to use the cracked glass technique. My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 573. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 563 - Island Lagoons with Pizzazz. I was in a lull Monday thru Wednesday and just could not decided on what to make until today. I used soft sky on the solid image then stamped off last lagoon for #2 and inked again and stamped the 3rd image on top of the other images. I LOVE how it turned out. I stamped off with pear pizzazz for the solid stem then inked again and stamped the 2nd image on top.
For the inside I stamped the solid in soft sky very lightly then stamped the sentiment in island indigo over the flower image. I stamped the Thank You in island indigo on the front side of the envelope. Now off to work for a short day and to begin a long weekend. As we head into 2016 I pray that everyone will be safe and in good health all year. May God surround you and your families with a hedge of protection.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Lotus Blossom 
Paper: white, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz DCWV - Cafe Mediterranean 
Ink: soft sky, Island Indigo, Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz 
Accessories: ribbon, eyelet 
Techniques: 3D, Cracked Glass

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Beautiful!! Love the cracked glass..now I gotta pull of my ultra thick embossing powder ;)