TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Sail Away For Father's Day

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 536 - Red Night on the Marina, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 539 - Latch Card, and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 330 - Stars or Stripes. I went with the stars again today and went nautical for the color challenge. I have really been enjoying my Die-Versions Sail Away stamp and coordinating die set. I love it. I needed one more Father's Day card and will be using this one. On the inside I stamped the fabulous sentiment from SU's For Father set. All images and sentiments were stamped in night of navy. I torn 2 strips of marina mist card stock to make the waves then topped them off with some stickles glitter. 
I am so proud of myself for sticking to my goal to complete inside and out and envelope.   I love this one and hope you do to.
RECIPE:
Stamps: SU - For Father, DV - Sail Away 
Paper: white, Marina Mist, Night of Navy 
Ink: Night of Navy 
Accessories: Sail Aways dies, circle punch, star embellishment, copics, stickles 
Techniques: Latch card, die cuts, 3D dimension, Nautical, torn paper

No comments: