TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Cupcake in the Window for Father

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 536 - Getting a little grungy, Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 545, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 535 - Rich Delight in Bermuda, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 538 - Look into my Window, and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 329 - Thank You Paula where we could make a thank you card or CASE Paula. I chose to CASE Paula's CUPCAKE CARD. I love how this turned out. I just picked up this Prima Cracked Stencil on my last visit to Hobby Lobby and used it today for the Grungy look sponging all 3 colors from the CC then stamping my sentiment in rich razzleberry. My card base is white and I added a layer of rich razzleberry between my base and top layer.
I made a window card by cutting the open cupcake die on all 3 layers. I used the top layer die cut for the cupcake on the inside. I cut 8 cherries in rich razzleberry and placed them where I wanted them. I hope you like this.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Thoughts of Father, For Father 
Paper: white, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay 
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay 
Accessories: Prima Cracked Stencil, Impression Obsessions Cupcake 
Techniques: grunge, window card, die cuts, sponging, stencil sponging

No comments: