TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, June 22, 2015

Baby Latch Card with Stars and Stripes

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 539 - Latch Card and today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENG E# 330 - Stars and Stripes. While we do celebrate July 4th I do not typically give out cards for that holiday so I have gone with a baby boy card today using some dp that needed some love and a QK die set I have not used in years. The suit is popped up on dimensionals. I used the SU Star punches layered for more stability then punched holes for the hemp to run through it.
I layered some white on marina mist on the inside and stamped in marina mist. The envelope is also stamped in marina mist.   I love how this turned out and hope you do too.
RECIPE:
Stamps: AYC, All Year Cheer I, All Year Cheer II 
Paper: white, marina mist, DCWV Summer Matt Stack 
Ink: Marina Mist Accessories: hemp, QK, Quick Kutz, Baby Cloths Die Set, Star Punches 
Techniques: Latch Card

No comments: