TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Simply Trust God

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 543, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 533 - Basically Crisp Corals, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 536 - Splatter it Up and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 327 - Thank You Angie.  I used Jim Holtz Splatter stencil and sponged all three colors in. I stamped my image in basic gray then calypso coral for the flowers. I added a bit more color with copics and shadowed around them with copics then adhered the four pieces on basic gray. I ran the Crisp Cantelope through the cuttlebug with Darice Diagonal Heart embossing folder then sponged some crisp cantelope on the raised portions.   I am on a roll meeting my goal of completing inside, out, and envelope. I love how this turned out and hope you do too.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Simply Soft, Trust God 
Paper: whtie, Basic Gray, Crisp Cantelope, Calypso Coral, 
Ink: Basic Gray, Crisp Cantelope, Calypso Coral 
Accessories: Fiskars heart border, Jim Holtz Splatters Stencil, dry embossing 
Techniques: sponging, dry embossing, inchies, copic coloring, two step stamping

No comments: