TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Joy's Birthday Card

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 547, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 537 - Hello Cucumber & Melons and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 540 - Camouflaging Die Cuts.
I needed a birthday card for a friend in a couple of weeks and I have been teasing her about turning 60. Now that I think about it I will be 60 in a couple of years and it's not so funny anymore :(
Anyway I found a sentiment that reflects how a real friend should be and I decided today was the day to make her card.
I used a chevron stencil and copic markers on the bottom of my full white panel to create the camouflaging sentiment from. I cut and them stamped the images from DV set Make a wish and coordinating dies then used a copic to color the candle tips and cake with. Hope you like it and I hope she does too.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Die-Versions - Make a Wish , JoAnne's Birthday Greetings 
Paper: white, Cameo Coral, Hellow Honey, DP 
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black 
Accessories: Die-Versions Make a Wish Dies, Spellbinders HB, deminsionals, copics 
Techniques: Camouflaging Die Cuts

No comments: