TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Thinking of you on Father's Day

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE 534 - Cars, Cars, Cars, Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 543, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 533 - Basically Crisp Corals, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 536 - Splatter It Up and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 327 - Thank You Angie where I CASED her FOUR SQUARE NIGHTMARE. card changing the theme, colors, and layout by stamping, coloring then trimming my image in 4 equal squares. I searched high and low and this is the only car I have.  I have several trucks but no cars.
Anyway I am once again completing inside, out and envelope and needed at least 1 more Father's Day card so I kept with more Basic Gray than the pinks.
This time I also splattered the inside as well I covered the lights and windshield with some glossy accents and dabbed some glitter in the flower centers. Didn't want to go to far since this is for a manly man. I used some basic gray for the road and divided it with a white jel pen. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Thoughts of Father, All Year Cheer I 
Paper: vanilla, basic gray 
Ink: basic gray, crips cantelope, calypso coral 
Accessories: dimensionals, white jel pen, glossy accents, Copics, Cuttlebug Diamond Plate EF, Tim Holtz Splatters Stencil, sponges 
Techniques: sponging, copic coloring, 3D, splattering

No comments: