TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Looking Through The Porthole

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 545, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 535 - Rich Delight in Bermuda, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 538 - Look into my window, and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 329 - Thank You Paula. I CASED Paula's gorgeous ARIEL CARD keeping with the mermaid but from a different image company.
I mean with today's sketch and Monday's Look into my window how could I resist a ships porthole front? I love making window cards and this was so fun. I punched the hole on the card base the same size as the inside of the porthole layer then stamped my image on the inside panel where the mermaid could be seen. I separated the front base and porthole with transparency. I used some screw brads on the porthole, punched some circles and colored with copics then topped with transparency.

The image was colored with copics and the mountain as well. I stamped the seaweed with the 3 colors from the color challenge and the sun with daffodil delight. The sentiment in the bottom right corner on the front and the boat on the envelope are stamped in Bermuda bay. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Boatloads of Love & On the Beach - SU; Cute Little Mermaid - Deep Red 
Paper: white, Rich Razzleberry 
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Bermada Bay 
Accessories: Brads, hole punches, copics 
Techniques: copic coloring, window card

No comments: