TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Anchor the Soul with Circles

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 523 - Scene in a Circle, today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 314 - Birds, last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 519 - Blackberries and Pears Poolside.
I decided to create a circle window card today. I love how this turned out. If I had my dream home it would be a beachfront home. I love the ocean and could not resist this stamp set when I saw it.
I used the smaller circle as a mask to sponge some pool party ink on the inside of the card then I stamped the image in Momento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with copics.
I punched the smaller circle in blackberry bliss then the larger scalloped punch to frame the front side of the card. I stamped the sentiments inside and out in blackberry bliss. I just love the colors from last week and had to use them again.
I think I will give this to my darling hubby who keeps me anchored with his love.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Anchor the Soul - ODB 
Paper: White, Blackberry Bliss 
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz  
Accessories: dimensionals, copics, Mega circle punch, Giga scallop circle punch, sponges, 
Techniques: 3D, Circles Open Window, Dies, copic coloring, sponging, masking, reverse masking

No comments: