TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Thoughts and Prayers Pop Up Diorama

I decided to try a pop up diorama flipped on its side and with ovals. It works. LOL.
I used one of my all time favorite sympathy sets and inked up the flower with SU coordinating markers then huffed and stamped on white. I used the punched out oval on the inside of the card to layer the sentiment.
Hope you like it. This will be it for me until Monday as I have to be up at 4am to work the rest of the week :(
RECIPE:
Paper: White, Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, DCWV Mediterranean dp 
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals, oval punches Techniques: 3D, Pop Up Diorama

No comments: