TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, March 16, 2015

Natural Beauty Anniversary

 This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 525 - Mirror, Mirror, today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 316 - No Patterned Paper, today's MOJO MONDAY'S SKETCH CHALLENGE # 389 and last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENG E# 521 - Lagoons of daffodils, strawberries and pears oh my.
I love this retired stamp set and fail to use it as often as I should. I stamped the bird on white then mirrored on white as well and colored as close to the same as possible with copics BG 70, 72, 75,78, RV10, 11, 13, 14, YG61, 63, & 67. I stamped the squared image on white using tuxedo black ink and then airbrushed using copics then matted on lost lagoon, I did some tone on tone with pear pizzazz for the leaves. Both birds are popped up with dimensionals and the sentiment is stamped in daffodil delight. Had so much fun making this as I did not have to hunt for matching patterned paper.
I used Sweet And Sassy's Anniversary Innies on the inside stamped in lost lagoon.  I stamped the butterfly from Natural Beauty on the backside of the envelope.  Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Natural Beauty, All Year Cheer III, SNS - Anniversary Innies
Paper: white, pear pizzazz, lost lagoon 
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight 
Accessories: dimensionals, ribbon, copics 
Techniques: Mirror, tone on tone, copic coloring, 3D, Airbrushing

1 comment:

Sharon Wheet said...

what a creative and clever card. I too love this stamp set, and I also fail to use it more often. But I just love how you used it, even with the different challenges. great card. great inspiration! thank you! for inspiring me to stamp with this set, again! :)