TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Brighter Tomorrow Sympathy

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 522 - Lucky Charms, I attempted to simulate a rainbow using this weeks colors. My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 531, my colors are from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGES # 521 - Lagoons of daffodils, strawberries and pears oh my. I used my acrylic block and inked it up with my markers then spritz and stamped for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 524 - Stamped Acrylic Block Background. I punched and embossed the Spellbinders cross die using a cola can then punched a hole in the top for the split ring and threaded some ribbon for Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 315 - Ribbon. Wheh that raps up this week for me. I can not believe I made 2 cards in the midst of spring cleaning my stamp room.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Brighter Tomorrow, Praying Hands 
Paper: white, Daffodil Delight, Strawberry slush, Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzaz 
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Strawberry slush, Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz 
Accessories: Acrylic block, ribbon, split ring, Spellbinders Cross, Fiskars Border Punch 
Techniques: Stamped Acrylic Block Technique, ribbon, die

No comments: